A panel of FIFA Legends have shortlisted 12 head coaches for The Best FIFA Men’s Coach 2017 award.
The candidates, in alphabetical order, are:
* Massimiliano Allegri(ITA - Juventus)* Carlo Ancelotti(ITA - FC Bayern Munich)
* Antonio Conte(ITA - Chelsea)
* Luis Enrique(ESP - FC Barcelona)
* Pep Guardiola(ESP - Manchester City)
* Leonardo Jardim(POR - AS Monaco)
* Joachim Low(GER - German national team)
* Jose Mourinho(POR - Manchester United)
* Mauricio Pochettino(ARG - Tottenham Hotspur)
* Diego Simeone (ARG - Atlético Madrid)
* Tite(BRA - Brazilian national team)
* Zinedine Zidane (FRA - Real Madrid).
The winner of this award will be chosen by a process involving the four main stakeholders involved in football: national team coaches, captains, selected media and the fans. That’s right, YOU have a say in deciding who will be The Best FIFA Men’s Coach 2017. Voting begins on Monday 21 August, when you can come and make your choice on FIFA.com.
Voting closeson 7 September, with the men's awards taking the period 20 November 2016 to 2 July 2017 inclusiveinto account. The final lists of three nominees for the men’s and women’s player and coach categories – as well as for the FIFA Puskás Award, the FIFA Fan Award and the brand new The Best FIFA Goalkeeper Award – will be announced in mid-September.
Footballing royalty will descend on London, the birthplace of the modern game, for The Best FIFA Football Awards™ ceremony on Monday 23 October, where all awards will be handed out to the winners.
To keep up with the latest news about The Best FIFA Football Awards, head to the official FIFA Football Awards Facebook page. You can also join the discussion on Twitter about who should win this year’s prizes by using the hashtag #TheBest.