- Each of the team buses at Russia 2018 will be emblazoned with a slogan
- You can vote from a shortlist of three per team
- The 32 conquering creators will win an amazing World Cup trip
All eyes will be on the 32 team buses as they arrive at stadia across Russia, carrying the likes of Lionel Messi, Neymar, Cristiano Ronaldo and Mo Salah, for matches at the 21st FIFA World Cup™ – and you will decide which slogans will be emblazoned on them!
Three slogans have been shortlisted for each of participating nations – all submitted by a FIFA.com reader in the Be There with Hyundai Contest. Now it’s up to you to decide which ones win and seize their 32 creators an amazing prize.
FIFA.com Club Members – join for free if you haven’t already – will vote for the winners between 10:00 am (CET) on 26 April 2018 and 10:00 am (CET) on 14 May 2018. You can submit one vote for each of the 32 teams.
Winners and prizes
The winning slogans will be emblazoned on each of the team buses. The 32 people who came up with them will win an amazing trip to Russia 2018. It consists of the following:
- Economy class return flights for two people to Russia.
- At least three nights’ accommodation in a four-star hotel.
- Two tickets to a match of FIFA’s choosing at Russia 2018.
- The opportunity to escort the team for which they presented a winning slogan to the stadium for one of their matches.
The sixty-four runners-up – two for each World Cup team – will receive each of the following prizes:
- An adidas Telstar 18 – the official ball of the 2018 World Cup.
- A Hyundai Premium Set – this comprises a Hyundai-branded adidas cap, a Hyundai-branded adidas backpack, and a Hyundai-branded adidas Telstar 18 football.
The winners will be announced on FIFA.com before the end of May.
So, take a look at the shortlisted slogans for the Be There with Hyundai Contest, and for each team, vote for the one you consider best. Enjoy!