Samara: Programme Highlights
22 Jun 2018
Thursday 28 June - Paul Oakenfold is an English record producer and trance DJ. He is a three-time Grammy Award and two-time World Music Awards nominee. Oakenfold has provided over 100 remixes for over 100 artists including U2, Moby, Madonna, Britney Spears, Massive Attack, The Rolling Stones.
22 Jun 2018
Monday 25 June - Chaif is a Russian rock band originally from Sverdlovsk (now Yekaterinburg). Their sound has ranged over the years from rock to blues to reggae.
How to get there
Driving Directions & Parking*
Location of the FIFA Fan Fest: Kuibyshev Square. Obey traffic and law enforcement as you approach the FIFA Fan Fest. Traffic restrictions can be expected in the following streets:
- Areas adjacent to the FIFA Fan Fest, especially on match days
- Ulitsa Kuibysheva (ул. Куйбышева) with limited access to adjacent streets
- Pereulok Studencheskiy (nер. Студенческий) to ulitsa Mologvardeiskaya (ул. Молодогвардейская)
- Ulitsa Mayakovskogo (ул. Маяковского) to ulitsa Vilonovskya (ул. Вилоновская)
- Ulitsa Krasnoarmeyskaya (ул. Красноармейская)
- Ulitsa Vilonovskaya (ул. Вилоновская) from ulitsa Chapaevskaya (ул. Чапаевская) to ulitsa Galaktionovskaya (ул. Галактионовская)
- Note the limitations for pedestrians around the same areas mentioned before
See below for directions to specific public parking lots. Public parking lots operate for 24 hours. From public parking lots shuttle busses and public transport will depart regularly to and from the FIFA Fan Fest. Parking lots are free of charge.
1. Public Parking North
- Address: Moskovskoye Shosse, 5, Samara, Samarskaya oblast, Russia, 443028
2. Public Parking South “Ambar shopping mall” (АМБАР)
- Address: Yuzhnoye Shosse, 5, Samara, Russia, 443085
3. VIP Parking
- Address: ul. Shostakovicha (ул. Шостаковича)
- Near the Samara State Academy of Nayanova
Public Transportation (Shuttle, Bus, Metro)*
The nearest public transport stations to the FIFA Fans Fest are the Molodogvardeyskaya Station (ул. Молодогвардейская) and the Teatr kukol Station (Puppet theatre/Театр кукол). Multiple transport options are available serving the FIFA Fan Fest.
Locations serviced by regular bus routes:
- Bus No. 78, 392, 406, 652
From railway station, from stadium and from public parking nearby “IKEA” (Mega Mall)
- Bus No. 205, 295
From Main Ticket Center located at Moskovskoye Shosse, 81 (Московское ш, 81)
- Bus No. 1, 67
From Public Parking South
- Bus No. 66, 392
Event shuttles are exclusively organised for the period of the FIFA World Cup™ to serve the FIFA Fan Fest.
Locations serviced by shuttles:
- Route S1: Airport Volzhsky (Волжский-аэропорт) – ulitsa Ventceka (ул. Венцека)
- Route S5: Ulitsa Tukhachevsky (ул. Тухачевского) - Moscow shosse (Московское шоссе)
- Route S7: Proezd №8 (Проезд №8) – ulitsa Molodogvardeyskaya (ул. Молодогвардейская)
There are three assisting points for people with reduced mobility located near the FIFA Fan Fest. Volunteers will be available to provide assistance when required.
- Komsomolskaya square (Комсомольская площадь )
- Revolution Square (Ploshchad Revoljuzii/ площадь Революции)
- Glory Square (Ploshchad Slavi / площадь Славы)
Lost & Found
Lost something at the FIFA Fan Fest? Visit the Lost & Found at the FIFA Fan Fest on the square V.V. Kuibyshev (площадь им. В.В. Куйбышева) at the crossroads of Krasnoarmeyskaya (улица Красноармейская) and Chapaevskaya (Чапаевская). The Lost & Found operates daily during the FIFA Fan Fest but is closed on 29 June, 4 July, 5 July, 8 July, 9 July, 12 July and 13 July.
Be prepared and keep your stuff protected. Lockers are made available free of charge located at the entrance gates G1, G2, G3 and G5. Lockers operate daily during the FIFA Fan Fest but is closed on 29 June, 4 July, 5 July, 8 July, 9 July, 12 July and 13 July.
*Information is subject to change