- Panini Digital Sticker Album hits four million collectors
- 115 million swaps taken place in seven weeks
- Russia 2018 has exceeded Brazil 214 by one million players already
The figure of fans sticking, swapping and sharing in the Panini Digital Sticker Album presented by Coca-Cola has hit the four million mark! In the seven weeks it has been live, and with over three months to go until the contest is closed (31 August), the Russia 2018 edition of the Digital album has already eclipsed the Brazil 2014 version by over one million players!
- You can participate on desktop and mobile, with an Official App available for IOS and Android users
- You will receive two free digital packets per day
- You can swap your duplicates with fellow fans
- You will find codes for free digital packets on the back of physical Panini sticker packets and Coca-Cola bottles
- Panini will distribute promo codes on Facebook and Twitter
- Coca-Cola will distribute promo codes on Facebook and Twitter
All fans who complete their Panini Digital Sticker Album before 31 August will be entered into the Prize Draw, with 50 Grand Prize winners receiving a luxury, hardbound book version of 2018 FIFA World Cup™ Russia Panini Official Sticker Album, along with one MyPanini code, allowing you to order 10 printed copies of a single MyPanini sticker for free on www.mypanini.com. Each of the 50 runners-up will receive a free MyPanini code.
MyPanini™ stickers allow you to customise your very own unique Panini stickers and stick yourself into football history.
In merely seven weeks, a staggering 115 million swaps have been made between Panini Digital Sticker Album players. But more still need making – over three-and-a-half million users are yet to complete their album.
So, if you haven’t already, be sure to join the likes of Kyle Walker, NBA superstar Clint Capela and the four million-plus others sticking, swapping and sharing with Panini and Coca-Cola!