- All ten teams taking part in the competition have been named
- Spain are one of Europe’s two representatives
- Official tournament draw will take place on Friday 24 August
The Organising Committee for FIFA Competitions has confirmed all ten of the teams that will take part in the Women’s Youth Olympic Futsal Tournament Buenos Aires 2018.
They are as follows:
- Thailand (AFC)
- Japan (AFC)
- Trinidad and Tobago (CONCACAF)
- Dominican Republic (CONCACAF)
- Tonga (OFC)
- Portugal (UEFA)
- Spain (UEFA)
- Bolivia (CONMEBOL)
- Chile (CONMEBOL)
- Cameroon (CAF)
The participating nations, who are all sending U-18 teams, will find out who they are playing on Friday 24 August, when the official draw is held in Buenos Aires.
Did you know?
- The tournament takes place on 7-17 October
- A total of 24 matches will be played
- Click here for the match schedule