If you cannot use any of the Tickets that you have purchased for the FIFA Women’s World Cup France 2019™, you may submit these Tickets for resale via the official “Resale Platform” by logging into your Ticketing Account and visiting the “MY ORDERS” section. Only the purchaser of the Ticket(s) is permitted to submit Ticket(s) for resale on the Resale Platform.
• The resale and purchase of Tickets on the Resale Platform shall at all times be subject to the FIFA Women’s World Cup France 2019™ Ticketing General Terms and Conditions.
• Ticket resale is only available for matches which are indicated as being sold out.
• Tickets may only be resold at face value as indicated on each Ticket and will be subject to a commission, which is explained below:
- The seller of a ticket will be charged 5%, with a minimum of 1.5€ per ticket.
- The buyer of a ticket available through the resale platform will be charged 5% with a minimum of 2,5€ on top of the purchase price.
• Resellers cannot set a price.
• The resale of your Tickets is not guaranteed. Please monitor the status of your Tickets regularly within the Resale Platform. If any Ticket is not successfully resold, it remains valid and may still be used by the purchaser of the Ticket in accordance with the ticketing terms and conditions.
• Any refund will only be processed if the Ticket is successfully resold. Refunds will only be made to the payment card that was used to purchase the Tickets. FIFA and the LOC accept no responsibility in the event that fluctuations in currency rates, bank charges and/or other charges result in a refund being less than the amount purchased for the Ticket(s), minus the commission. Please note refunds will be processed as soon as practicable after the FIFA Women’s World Cup France 2019™ and may take up to several weeks.