The FIFA Fan Experience in Vancouver is about to open its doors to football fans from all around the world. Come and visit this unique and exciting football experience with your friends and family!
The Fan Experience consists of a number of fun and interactive games as well as plenty of opportunities to learn about FIFA and the history of football.
There will be plenty to experience so stop by and join in on the fun:
· Have your picture taken in front of the giant FIFA Women’s World Cup™ Trophy and upload your photo on Social Media. Who knows, you may have your special moment retweeted or re-posted on one of the FIFA accounts!
· Explore the FIFA locker room and play the FIFA quiz.
· Put your skills to the test and try to beat your friends in the goalkeeper or fast feet challenges and the kick point game.
· Have your face painted with the flag of the team you support and show your true fan spirit!
· Enjoy a funky football freestyler show and participate in freestyle workshops lead by Guinness World Record freestyle holder Laura Biondo.
· Enjoy the atmosphere at the Fan Zone with great music and other entertainment.
The FIFA Fan Zone will be open on the following schedule from 6 June to 5 July.
6 June, Saturday 12:00 – 19:00
8 June, Monday 15:00 – 21:00
11 June, Thursday 12:00 – 21:00
12 June, Friday 15:00 – 21:00
15 June, Monday 12:00 – 20:00
16 June, Tuesday 15:00 – 20:00
21 June, Sunday 12:00 – 20:00
23 June, Tuesday 15:00 – 22:00
27 June, Saturday 12:00 – 20:00
1 July, Wednesday 12:00 – 20:00
4 July, Saturday 12:00 – 17:00
5 July, Sunday 12:00 – 20:00
*Where do you find us? *
The FIFA Fan Experience is located at Larwill Park – corner of W Georgia St and Beatty Street in downtown Vancouver.