- 24 teams are in the hat for Saturday's France 2019 Draw
- Learn about each of them with our Visual Story profiles
- Buy your tickets for the Women's World Cup here
Things are beginning to get real when it comes to the FIFA Women’s World Cup France 2019™. All the names have been decided, 23 sides have had their own parties to celebrate joining the hosts, and fans are already starting to brush up on their French.
However, Saturday will bring the true watershed moment when the eighth edition of the global finals takes shape: The Draw.
While fans can already sketch out how Saturday’s ceremony will pan out in our draw simulator, with two dozen names in the hat in Paris, optimistic fans will be predicting their route to the final as soon as the six groups are set in stone. But who are the sides set to be drawn?
- How did the teams set to be jostling for success next June make it to France?
- Who is the star individual to look out for?
- What should you know about the figure leading them on the touchline?
We’ve got all the answers for you. Check out our Visual Story profiles of every single team below, so you know how the groups are shaping up as soon as the names are drawn at the Seine Musicale arts centre.