FIFA’s Marketing team is a cornerstone of the organisation’s mission to grow the game worldwide.
The team’s unrivalled experience and expertise in sports business brings added value to the FIFA event experience for all stakeholders: from the commercial affiliates who proudly support world football to the fans passionately following their teams in the stadium and at home.
In particular, the FIFA Marketing team’s operations can be characterised in five key areas:
- defining and delivering sponsors’ rights packages, while striving to further grow the value of those rights to ensure maximum return on investment
- promoting FIFA events to fuel fan excitement and boost value for event hosts, member associations, the sponsors and national/regional supporters
- delivering a unique experience for premium hospitality guests at FIFA events
- innovating and developing tailored marketing programmes, informed by intelligent market analysis, to enhance the fan experience
- managing FIFA’s brand identity, giving events an unmistakable FIFA “look and feel” and ensuring that the organisation presents a consistent and aspirational image
Ultimately, everything the Marketing team does is focused on generating the revenues that enable FIFA to continue developing football everywhere and for everyone.