- Stadium name: Estádio Kléber Andrade
- City: VITORIA (CARIACICA)
Cariacica, the municipality where you'll find the Estadio Kleber Andrade, is a mere 15km from Vitoria, the capital of Espirito Santo state.
Founded in 1551 on the Atlantic coast, Vitoria is home to some 330,000 people. Here are just some of things visitors to the island city can enjoy:
- Camburi Beach: the city’s principal beach is about 6km long.
- Anchieta Palace: this is the seat of power for the state’s executive and was built by the Jesuits in the 16th century.
- Vitoria Cathedral: a symbol of the island’s architecture, its construction dates back to 1920.
- Namorados Plaza: located near the beach, this square is a great place to buy handicrafts, take a stroll or enjoy the local cuisine.
- Morro do Moreno: located near the old town, this hill is ideal for hiking and taking in the panoramic views.
- Moqueca capixaba: this is a traditional stew from the region, made with white fish and a sauce containing onions, coriander, tomatoes and coconut milk, among other ingredients.