- Three different Online Qualifiers stages across two months of competition
- Dedicated qualification path to start building team legacies
- Clubs from across the world to compete on the Road to the FIFAe Club World Cup 2021
This season’s FIFAe Club Online Qualifiers will feature clubs from across the globe competing in three different qualification stages, allowing new and established clubs to participate on the biggest stage of competitive FIFA. Every week and match will count, as only the very best clubs will progress to the FIFAe Club World Cup™ 2021.
The unique team set-up will see clubs competing in multiple conferences and divisions to fight for ultimate glory as a team.
The FIFAe Club Online Qualifiers will be split into three different stages:
The Pre-Qualification is open to all registered clubs that want to participate in the FIFAe Club Series and have not been verified by FIFA, enabling up-and-coming teams a dedicated qualification path to get their chance to compete against the world’s best clubs in the next stage.
- Pre-Qualification Round 1: December 3 & 4 2020 (Thursday & Friday)
- Pre-Qualification Round 2: December 10 & 11 2020 (Thursday & Friday)
The Qualification is open to all registered competitive FIFA clubs that want to participate in the FIFAe Club Series and have been verified by FIFA or qualified via the Pre-Qualification.
- Qualification Round 1: December 17 & 18 2020 (Thursday & Friday)
- Qualification Round 2: January 07 & 08 2020 (Thursday & Friday)
- Qualification Round 3: January 14 & 15 2021 (Thursday & Friday)
- Qualification Round 4: January 21 & 22 2021 (Thursday & Friday)
The FIFAe Club Online Qualifiers Consistency Ranking will be established per conference to award the most consistent performances throughout the qualification itself.
The best teams of the Qualification and the Consistency Ranking will qualify for the Playoffs in each respective conference.
The Playoffs will determine the best clubs within each conference, which will compete at the FIFAe Club World Cup 2021.
- Playoffs: January 28 2021 (Thursday)
The Playoffs are currently optional only and might be activated as a final qualifying stage ahead of the FIFAe Club World Cup 2021. In case the Playoffs will not be activated, teams will earn their qualification seat directly via the Qualification. Further information will be released shortly.
In order to offer a sustainable benefit for clubs competing across multiple seasons, a new FIFAe Club Ranking will be established for all verified teams and will be used to seed the teams in the FIFAe Club Online Qualifiers.
The ranking is taking previous team performances as well as individual EA SPORTS FIFA Global Series performances into account and will be updated on a regular basis. The ranking will be available upon conclusion of the registration period.
The FIFAe Club Series terms and conditions can be accessed below.
More information will be released on 26 November. Teams can register on FIFA.gg until 16 November at 23.59 CET.
In light of the global COVID-19 pandemic, FIFA reserves the right to review and amend the structure of FIFAe competitions, including their qualification and registration processes, in order to preserve the safety and security of all participants.