How do we use your data?
Without our hard-working officials, there’s no game, so thanks for everything you do for the sake of football around the world. We use your data to organise our competitions, workshops, seminars and events, including to arrange your travel and accommodation and help with visa applications. It’s also used to add officials to the FIFA Refereeing International Lists and the Video Assistant Referee Implementation Assistance and Approval Programme (VAR IAAP) Platform.
Where does your data come from?
Your data comes directly from you, our member associations and FIFA’s VAR IAAP Platform.
What data do we collect?
- Email address, postal address and phone number
- Languages spoken
- Education level
- Date of birth
- Uniform measurements
- Height and weight details
- Travel and expenses information
- Bank account details
- National identification/passport number
How long do we keep your data for?
We generally keep your data for eight years; however, we may keep it for longer if it might affect historical game information.
Whom do we share your data with?
- Public authorities
- Member associations and confederations
What part of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) covers this?
- Article 6 paragraph 1 (a) GDPR (consent)
- Article 6 paragraph 1 (b) GDPR (contract)