How do we use your data?
Match agents help us bring communities, countries, clubs and national teams together – you embody FIFA’s Living Football philosophy. We use your data to organise matches and tournaments between clubs and teams from different confederations.
Where does your data come from?
Your data comes directly from you or from our member associations.
What data do we collect?
- Email address, postal address and phone number
- Member association/confederation
How long do we keep your data for?
We keep your data for a maximum of ten years.
Whom do we share your data with?
- Member associations
- Public authorities
What part of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) covers this?
- Article 6 paragraph 1 (a) GDPR (consent)
- Article 6 paragraph 1 (b) GDPR (contract)
- Article 6 paragraph 1 (e) GDPR (public interest)