How do we use your data?
We can’t wait to welcome you to one of our events to share our love of the beautiful game. We use your data to provide hospitality services, carry out background checks, manage our relationship (and the contract between us), conduct research and generally look after you when you’re with us.
Where does your data come from?
Your data comes from our partners, member associations, confederations and guests.
What data do we collect?
- Date of birth
- Email address, postal address and phone number
- Preferred language
- Children’s names
- National identification/passport number
- Health and safety-related information
- Travel booking details
How long do we keep your data for?
We keep your data for a maximum of ten years.
Whom do we share your data with?
- Our freelancers
- Local organising committees
- Security authorities, for background checks
- Our guest services teams, which may be third parties
What part of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) covers this?
- Article 6 paragraph 1 (a) GDPR (consent)
- Article 6 paragraph 1 (c) GDPR (compliance with legal obligation)