How do we use your data?
You’re the beating heart of the game, the players who turn out for local glory come rain or shine. We use your data to comply with the rules of football and the Regulations on the Status and Transfer of Players, make payments and distribute funds, keep football open and transparent, and share information between member associations and FIFA.
Where does your data come from?
Your data comes from team managers and our member associations.
What data do we collect?
- FIFA ID
- Date of birth
- Member association
- Type(s) of football
- Transfer instructions and information, including fees
- Bank details
- Declaration on third-party payments and influence
- Declaration on third-party ownership of players’ economic rights
- Former and new amateur/professional status
How long do we keep your data for?
We keep your data for as long as you continue to play organised football.
Whom do we share your data with?
- Member associations
What part of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) covers this?
- Article 6 paragraph 1 (c) GDPR (compliance with legal obligation)
- Article 6 paragraph 1 (e) GDPR (public interest)
- Article 6 paragraph 1 (f) GDPR (legitimate interests)