In line with FIFA’s vision of making football truly global, the second edition of the FIFA Diploma in Club Management will continue to promote the professionalisation of global football to enable a larger number of clubs from every region of the world to compete at the highest level off the pitch.
Why should I apply?
WHO CAN APPLY?
• You must be currently working for a club in an executive/managerial position; and • Be available to participate in the programme’s six modules, consisting of coursework and both online and face-to-face lectures, over a period of 15 months.
• The opportunity to interact with a world-class faculty consisting of club executives, industry experts, leaders and professionals. • First-hand insights and perspectives on the latest industry data, research and trends. • Practical, interactive presentations, analysis and discussions of case studies.
All on-site sessions are subject to travel restrictions and dates/locations may be modified at the discretion of the academic board. On-site sessions will also be streamed online for those not able to travel.
• Club business models • Strategic planning • Management and organisational challenges • Leadership and negotiation skills • Club ownership and financial structures
• Decision-making in talent recruitment • Academies • Data analytics and performance • Playing styles and club identity • Team management
• Sponsorship structures and marketing strategies • CSR and fan engagement • Digital and social media • Club communication and corporate identity • Media relations • Crisis management
• Stadium designs and business models • Venue management • Merchandising and commercial strategies • Ticketing • HR at football clubs • Event management
• Player transfers • Transfer Matching System and disciplinary matters • Brand protection and intellectual property • Club licensing • Data protection
• Financial statements • Club budgets • Financial fair play • Cash flow and practical exercises
* The dates for the on-site and online sessions in 2023 will be communicated in due time, during the course of the programme.
The FIFA Diploma in Club Management is aimed at providing club executives from all around the world with the latest practical know-how and insights from the industry, covering key areas in the successful management of football clubs.
FIFA Diploma in Club Management - 2nd edition
The second edition of the programme began in September 2022 and concluded in December 2023.
Diploma in Club Management - 1st edition
The first edition of the programme began in March 2021 and concluded in May 2022.