This week's birthdays
In our regular Sunday feature, FIFA.com presents some of the biggest names from Planet Football who will be celebrating their birthdays over the coming week.
19. Despite his relatively young age, Ryan Babel (24) is one of the most experienced members of the Netherlands squad, having made his Oranje debut back in 2005. Babel has been with club side Liverpool since 2007 and is a keen rapper in his spare time.
20. Chelsea defender Ashley Cole (30) has taken part in three FIFA World Cups™ with England, but endured a difficult campaign this year in South Africa, where the Three Lions were comprehensively beaten by Germany in the Round of 16.
21. Cristian Zaccardo (29) was part of the Italian squad which triumphed at Germany 2006, although the Parma defender, who also won a Bundesliga title with Wolfsburg in 2009, has not been selected for the Azzurri since 2007.
22. Giuseppe Bergomi (47) spent his entire professional career with Inter Milan, where he enjoyed plenty of success throughout the 1990s. Bergomi also took part in four FIFA World Cups between 1982 and 1998 with Italy.
23. Gabriel Popescu (37) spent most of his career in Spain before joining Korea Republic side Suwon Bluewings in 2002. Following a brief return to his homeland, the Romanian midfielder brought an end to his playing days with Japanese outfit JEF United in 2005. Popescu was also a member of his country's squad for the 1998 FIFA World Cup in France.
24. Stephen Appiah (30) celebrates the big 'three-0' on Christmas Eve. The Ghanaian midfielder, who announced his retirement from international football after helping the Black Stars to the quarter-finals of South Africa 2010, signed a deal with newly-promoted Serie A side Cesena in the summer.
25. Joel Santana (62) was sacked as coach of South Africa in 2009, just months before Bafana Bafana were due to contest the 2010 FIFA World Cup on home soil. The Brazilian is now head coach of homeland club Botafogo.