Insaurralde to join Spartak Moscow
Argentine defender Juan Manuel Insaurralde, 27, is to join Russian side Spartak Moscow from Boca Juniors, the Buenos Aires giants announced on Monday.
Boca confirmed that Spartak will pay 4million USD for 75 per cent of the player's rights, with Boca retaining the other 25 per cent of Insaurralde's registration.
Boca added that Insaurralde will travel to the Russian capital this week to undergo a medical and sign a contract.
Insaurralde joined Boca from Newell's Old Boys in August 2010 and played twice for Argentina in the build-up to the 2010 FIFA World Cup™.