The FIFA Executive Committee will hold its first meeting of the year at the Home of FIFA in Zurich on Thursday, 18 and Friday, 19 March 2010. The agenda features an update on the preparations for the 2010 FIFA World Cup™ and details on the FIFA Financial Report for 2009.
In addition, decisions will be taken regarding the member associations which will host the FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup 2012 and the FIFA U-20 Women’s World Cup 2012, the FIFA Beach Soccer World Cups in 2011 and 2013, as well as the FIFA Futsal World Cup 2012.
The committee will also receive reports and updates on:
- all standing committee meetings held since the last meeting on 3 December 2009;
- the FIFA Club World Cup 2009;
- the preparations for the 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil™;
- the 60th FIFA Congress, to be held in Johannesburg on 9-10 June 2010;
- the bidding process for the 2018 and 2022 FIFA World Cups™
- the Olympic Games
The post-FIFA Executive Committee Media Conference will be streamed live on FIFA.com.