1934 FIFA World Cup Italy ™
- Teams: 16
- When: 27 May 1934 to 10 June 1934
- Final: 10 June 1934
- Matches: 17
- Goals Scored: 70 (average 4.1 per match)
- Attendance: 363000 (average 21352)
- Winner: Italy
- Runners-Up: Czechoslovakia
- Third: Germany
- Fourth: Austria
- Golden Shoe: Oldrich NEJEDLY (TCH)
Did You Know?
- Luisito Monti, a losing finalist for Argentina in 1930, helped Italy win the 1934 Final. Atilio Demaria was his squad-mate on both occasions.
- For the only time, both finalists were captained by goalkeepers, Giampiero Combi and Frantisek Planicka leading Italy and Czechoslovakia respectively.
- Aldo Donelli, who scored the USA's solitary goal during the competition, was also a prominent american football player who later coached in the NFL.
- Egypt became the first African side to compete at the finals. It was another 36 years before the continent was next represented at the tournament.
- Brazil took 11 days to arrive in Italy by ship, only to be eliminated in their first match by Spain, who had joined them on board along the way.