1930 FIFA World Cup Uruguay ™
- Teams: 17
- When: 13 July 1930 to 30 July 1930
- Final: 30 July 1930
- Matches: 18
- Goals Scored: 70 (average 3.9 per match)
- Attendance: 590549 (average 32808)
- Winner: Uruguay
- Runners-Up: Argentina
- Third: USA
- Fourth: Yugoslavia
- Golden Shoe: Guillermo STABILE (ARG)
Did You Know?
- In the Final, Argentina led 2-1 after a first-half played with their own ball, but the introduction of a Uruguayan ball inspired Uruguay to a 4-2 win.
- Both semi-finals produced 6-1 results, Argentina beating the USA on 26 July before Uruguay overcame Yugoslavia by the same margin one day later.
- Romania, whose squad was selected by King Carol II, took just 50 seconds to score on their FIFA World Cup™ finals debut in a 3-1 victory over Peru.
- Argentina's Group 1 meeting with Chile matched up the two youngest coaches in finals history, Juan Jose Tramutola, 27, and 29-year-old Gyorgi Orth.
- A record low of three stadiums, all in Montevideo, hosted matches. At the 2002 tournament, 20 different stadiums, each in a different city, were used.