Isco has revealed Manchester City and Real Madrid have offered him the chance to leave Malaga.
The playmaker has followed up a stellar season in which he helped the Andalusias reach the UEFA Champions League quarter-finals with a starring role in Spain's run to the UEFA U-21 European Championship final, in which they will meet Italy.
Asked if he already had received offers from City and Madrid, the 21-year-old admitted he had.
"They are on the table, yes," Isco told AS. "They are the two propositions on the table. I hope to decide soon because I still have a contract with Malaga.
"I know that both Manchester City and Real Madrid are great clubs. I want that whatever happens will be the best for me and for Malaga."
City finally confirmed last week that Isco's old coach at Malaga, Manuel Pellegrini, had been appointed as their new manager. However, despite recently describing the Chilean as his "footballing father", Isco claimed that Pellegrini's arrival in Manchester would not be a decisive factor in where he moves.
"It is true that I already know Pellegrini, I know how he works, and he has been fundamental in my career in the two years I have been at Malaga with him," he said. "It is a point in favour that we have already been together and I know how he works, but it is not definitive."
A decision could even be made this week, with the player's commitments with the Spain U-21s due to finish after Tuesday's decider.
Isco scored 12 goals in all competitions for Malaga last term as they finished sixth in La Liga. However, they have been banned from taking part in next season's UEFA Europa League because of a one-season UEFA ban for not paying debts owed to employees, other clubs and tax authorities on time.