Former Chelsea striker Mateja Kezman has quit Hong Kong's top side South China after completing a "fantastic" four-month spell at the club.
The 32-year-old Serbian announced his departure after scoring an extra-time winner on Sunday to hand South China a 2-1 victory over Wo Foo Tai Po in the Hong Kong FA Cup, according to the South China Morning Post.
"I can go home with a nice feeling and satisfaction with another cup title added to my record," he was quoted as saying, adding that it had been "a fantastic four months" playing in Hong Kong.
But Kezman, who signed for South China on a short-term deal in January along with former Manchester United star Nicky Butt, admitted to some setbacks. "But of course there are also two big disappointments -- losing the (Hong Kong league) championship and the AFC Cup," he said, according to the Post.
Kezman said he had received offers from clubs in the United States and some Middle Eastern countries, including Qatar, but said he would not make any decision until after a holiday with his family.
Teammate Butt, who was lured out of retirement by South China, has meanwhile returned to England after ending his brief stint with the Hong Kong club this month.