In our regular Sunday feature, FIFA.com brings you the names of some of the best-known figures on Planet Football who will be celebrating their birthdays over the coming week.
3. Zlatan Ibrahimovic (29) has enjoyed an impressive start to the campaign since swapping Barcelona for AC Milan over the summer. Before his move to Spain in 2009, the Swedish international played for Milan's arch-rivals Inter.
4. Mauro Camoranesi (34) celebrated winning the FIFA World Cup™ four years ago with Italy. The right-sided midfielder is currently plying his trade for Bundesliga club Stuttgart, having joined from Juventus during the close season.
5. Careca (50) is celebrating the 'big five-o' this week. The Brazilian striker took part in both the 1986 and 1990 FIFA World Cups and enjoyed plenty of success at club level with Serie A club Napoli.
6. Despite his advancing years, Mark Schwarzer (38) is still considered one of the Premier League's top goalkeepers. The Australian international is now in his third season with Fulham and has taken part in two FIFA World Cups with the Socceroos.
7. Sami Hyypia (37) is another reaching the twilight of his career. The Finn is still going strong as a key member of Jupp Heynckes' Bayer Leverkusen squad.
8. Zvonimir Boban (42) impressed fans and experts alike with his superb control and ability to pick out a team-mate from anywhere on the pitch. The Croatian spent nine years with AC Milan, winning a string of honours with the Rossoneri. Boban also finished third at France 1998 with his homeland.
9. Jorge Burruchaga (48) won the 1986 FIFA World Cup in Mexico, before finishing as a runner-up in Italy four years later. The Argentinian spent seven years with French club Nantes.