BE THERE when Canada welcomes the world!
Stadium Passports and Stadium Half Passes are now on sale for the FIFA Women’s World Cup Canada 2015™, taking place 6 June to 5 July, 2015.
- Why buy a Stadium Passport or Stadium Half Pass?
- Save up to 25% over individual ticket prices
- Be the first to get access to tickets for the FIFA Women’s World Cup Final Match
- Sit in the same seat, for every match
- Share tickets with family and friends if you cannot attend all matches
- Stadium Passports include tickets for each match day at your selected stadium.
- Stadium Half Passes include a fixed set of tickets for half the matches at the selected stadium. Stadium Half Passes will only be offered for BC Place Stadium in Vancouver, British Columbia; Commonwealth Stadium, in Edmonton, Alberta; Olympic Stadium in Montréal, Québec; and Moncton Stadium in Moncton, NB.
- Stadium Passport or Stadium Half Pass purchasers have the first opportunity to purchase tickets for the FIFA Women’s World Cup Canada 2015™ Final Match at BC Place on 5 July 2015 (Final Match purchase deadline is 30 January, 2015).
- All Stadium Passports, Half Passes and Final Match tickets are available on a first come, first served basis by clicking the purchase button below. Specific ticket limits have been set for each package and match.
Check out the online Ticketing Guide (can also be found in “Related Items” to the right of this page).
Groups and Clubs will benefit from discounted pricing and exclusive incentives with ticket purchases of 11 or more. Please visit the Group/Club page for all information related to purchasing tickets and the incentive available.
Corporate customers and individuals interested in purchasing hospitality for the event will be able to choose from a selection of hospitality packages from MATCH Hospitality.
MATCH Hospitality is the worldwide exclusive rights holder of the FIFA Hospitality Programme and the only company that is officially authorized by FIFA to offer and guarantee ticket-inclusive hospitality packages directly or through its appointed sales agents. Sales have started and interested parties can purchase their tickets to the FIFA Women’s World Cup hospitality programme by clicking here.
Purchase a seat you won’t sit in for a second.