BE THERE when Canada welcomes the world!
Stadium Passports and Stadium Half Passes for the FIFA Women’s World Cup Canada 2015™ continue to be on sale through 5 February 2015.
- Why buy a Stadium Passport or Stadium Half Pass?
- Save up to 25% over individual ticket prices
- All purchasers access to tickets for the FIFA Women’s World Cup™ Final Match (available until 8pm ET on 30 January 2015)
- Reserve the same seat for every match
- Share tickets with family and friends if you cannot attend all stadium matches
Save the Date – FIFA Women’s World Cup™ Individual Tickets will be available in February 2015!
Don’t miss your chance to be part of Canada 2015 for $20.15.
The general public on sale date is 26 February 2015 at 12pm ET.
The exclusive Visa pre-sale period for all Visa card holders will be 6 February (12pm ET) to 25 February 2015 (11:59pm ET).
Visit the online Ticketing Guide for individual ticket price information (can also be found in “Related Items” to the right of this page).
- Stadium Passports include tickets for each match day at your selected stadium.
- Stadium Half Passes include a fixed set of tickets for half the matches at the selected stadium. Stadium Half Passes are only offered for BC Place Stadium in Vancouver, BC; Commonwealth Stadium, in Edmonton, AB; Olympic Stadium in Montréal, QC; and Moncton Stadium in Moncton, NB. (Last chance to purchase a Stadium Half Pass is 5 February at 11:59 ET.)
- All products are available on a first come, first served basis by clicking the purchase button below.
Groups and Clubs benefit from discounted pricing and exclusive incentives. Please visit the Group ticket page here for all information.
Corporate customers and individuals interested in purchasing hospitality for a series or single matches are able to choose from a selection of hospitality packages from MATCH Hospitality. Click here for more information & pricing.
Purchase a seat you won’t sit in for a second.