The Local Organising Committee of the FIFA U-17 World Cup is pleased to offer affordable prices to all domestic and international fans who wish to attend matches at Chile 2015, which will be held in La Serena, Coquimbo, Vina del Mar, Santiago, Talca, Chillan, Concepcion and Puerto Montt in October and November later this year.
From Monday, 24 August until the day before each game, you can buy individual tickets for 25% off of the listed price. These reduced prices will be as follows: CAT 1: $5,100; CAT 2: $3,000 and CAT 3: $1,500. (All prices shown are in Chilean pesos)
During this phase we are also selling venue packages CAT 1, CAT 2, which we are now offering for 35% off of the listed price. You can purchase tickets online or from the following retail outlets.
· La Serena: Tienda Hites (Gregorio Cordovez #435)
· Coquimbo: Sede Club Coquimbo Unido (Guillermo Edwards #50)
· Talca: Tienda Hites (Uno Sur #1371)
· Chillan: Tienda Hites (Isabel Riquelme #709)
· Concepcion: Tienda Hites (Barros Arana #890)
· Puerto Montt: Sede Deportes Puerto Montt (Urmeneta #214)
· Vina del Mar: Tienda Grial (Arlegui #358 local 109)
· Santiago: Tiendas Hites (Ahumada #390) and Sencillito payment points.
If you purchase tickets on matchdays, you will be required to pay the full list price, i.e. $6,800, $4,000 and $2,000 for Categories 1, 2 and 3 respectively.