The FIFA Club World Cup Official Trophy is touring the UAE on a specially-themed football bus, visiting a range of public places including shopping malls, parks and football stadiums in the weeks leading up to the kick-off of the tournament in Abu Dhabi on 9th December.
Today the bus stops at the Abu Dhabi Corniche, and like other stops along the tour, fans have been able to learn about the tournament, purchase tickets to matches, and have their photograph taken with the same trophy that has been lifted by previous Club World Champions, including last year’s winner, Manchester United.
At the trophy tour fans can also experience a series of fun football activities, including a TOYOTA goal-save competition, a kick-for-goal competition (organised by the Abu Dhabi Media Company), and UAE Football Association coaching sessions hosted by Mubadala Development Company.
FIFA Club World Cup Official Trophy Tour Schedule:
• Al Jimi Mall, Al Ain – 27th & 28th November
• Global Village, Dubai – 1st & 2nd December
• Rugby Sevens, Dubai – 3rd, 4th & 5th December
• Mohammed bin Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi – 9th, 11th & 15th December
• Zayed Sports City, Abu Dhabi – 12th, 16th & 19th December