In our regular Sunday feature, FIFA.com presents some of the biggest names from Planet Football who will be celebrating their birthdays over the coming week.
28. Fabio Grosso (33) won the 2006 FIFA World Cup™ with Italy and is currently under contract with Italian giants Juventus. The left-back previously enjoyed spells with Inter Milan and serial French title winners Lyon before joining the Old Lady in 2009.
29. Dominic Adiyiah (21) was voted Best Player at the FIFA U-20 World Cup 2009 as the Black Satellites went on to lift the trophy. The Ghanaian striker was snapped up by AC Milan on the back of those goalscoring performances, before being loaned out to Serie B side Reggina for the 2010/11 season.
30. Abel Xavier (38) was part of the Portugal team which competed at Korea/Japan 2002. The unmistakeable defender hung up his boots two years ago having appeared for several top European clubs, including Benfica, PSV Eindhoven, Everton and Liverpool. Xavier finished his career in the MLS with Los Angeles Galaxy.
01. Javier Aguirre (52) led Mexico to the 2010 FIFA World Cup in South Africa, where his side were knocked out at the Round of 16 stage following a 3-1 defeat to Argentina. The former El Tri international recently signed a deal to coach Spanish club Real Zaragoza.
02. Danijel Pranjic (29) has been with Bundesliga club Bayern Munich since summer 2009. Following a difficult settling-in period, the Croatian international has established himself as a regular in coach Louis van Gaal's starting line up.
03. Ioannis Amanatidis (29) has gone through a miserable spell of injuries over the past few years. After missing out on South Africa 2010, where his homeland Greece bowed out at the group stage, the hard-working striker has lost his mantle as chief goalgetter for club side Eintracht Frankfurt to compatriot Theofanis Gekas.
04. Jean-Marie Pfaff (57) celebrates his birthday on Sunday. The former Bayern Munich goalkeeper took part in two FIFA World Cups with Belgium, reaching fourth place at Mexico 1986. Pfaff ended his playing days with Turkish club Trabzonspor in 1991.