To celebrate the first online season of the FIFA Interactive World Cup 2013 we’re giving FIWC fans the chance to win the prize of a lifetime! One lucky FIWC gamer will win the chance to fly to Zurich for the FIFA Ballon d’Or 2012 Gala, which takes place in January next year.
The Gala is one of the most prominent and spectacular nights on the world football calendar and you could be a part of it. Mingle with world football’s superstars, walk the red carpet and watch the FIFA Ballon d’Or Gala live.
A new challenge every season
At the beginning of each online season for the FIFA Interactive World Cup 2013, we will announce a new Season Challenge. The Season Challenge will give FIWC fans the chance to win some awesome prizes. The prize for the Season 1 Challenge is a trip to the FIFA Ballon d’Or 2012 Gala for you and a friend! The prize includes flights, one night’s hotel stay and tickets to the Gala. Sign up for the Season Challenge now!
The Season 1 Challenge
For your chance to win this incredible trip all you need to do is win at least 10 games during Online Season 1 of FIWC13. One lucky winner will be picked at random from all those players who achieve the target for this Season 1 Challenge.
The prize for the Season 1 Challenge includes:
- One flight (economy class) for you and a person of your choice.
- Airport pick-up and drop-off.
- One night stay at a three star hotel including breakfast and dinner.
- Access to the media area where Alfonso Ramos will be presented with his FIWC12 award by a football star.
- Invitation to the FIFA Ballon d’Or Gala.
A taste of the Gala
FIWC11 champion Cruz enjoyed an unforgettable night at the last FIFA Ballon d'Or Gala. On his special night Cruz met Lionel Messi, played EA SPORTS™ FIFA 12 against Wayne Rooney and discussed tactics with Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson. You can watch the highlights of Francisco Cruz’s experience at the Gala by clicking on the video at the top of this article.
Season Challenges: Learn more
- Season Challenges occur every season and offer FIWC players the chance to win a once in a lifetime experience.
- Each Season Challenge starts and ends at the same time as the respective online season.
- Season Challenges will run from October 2012 to March 2013.
- At the beginning of every FIWC13 online qualification season a new Season Challenge will be announced on FIFA.com/FIWC.
- The winner of each Season Challenge will be chosen through a lottery draw consisting of all the participants that successfully completed the Season Challenge.
- The winner will be informed via email.
- The prize for Season 1 is a trip to the next FIFA Ballon d’Or Gala.
- All you need to do to be entered into the prize draw for Season 1 is win 10 games during the season (Season 1 runs from 1 October to 1 November 2012) and acknowledge the Terms and Conditions of the contest.
Sign up for the first Season Challenge and you could be shaking hands with many of today’s top footballers and football coaches at the next FIFA Ballon d’Or! Follow @FIWC on Twitter to stay up to date on all the latest tournament and contest news for the FIFA Interactive World Cup 2013.