The FIFA Transfer Matching System (TMS) has added market reports to its Premium Content and Services offering, further advancing towards its goal of transparency on the international transfer market and facilitating decision-making for football stakeholders.
Thanks to its exclusive access to transfer market data involving 6,500 professional football clubs in over 200 countries, FIFA TMS’s market reports include country-specific transfer trends and analysis such as:
- Position in the global transfer market with easy-to-read dashboards and analysis
- Geographic mobility patterns of players
- Club-to-club compensation benchmarks
- A view of domestic and international transfer flows
- Player characteristics including age and nationality
Did you know that in 2013 (as at 2 September):
1. English clubs were the market’s biggest spenders, with USD 871 million spent on international transfers (25% of the global market spend)
2. English clubs only engaged 11 players from the German market, an underused transfer partner (a total of 32 players were engaged in 2011 and 2012)
For more information or to purchase our market reports, please visit the FIFA TMS website.