The Real Federación Española de Fútbol,co-organizer of the FIFA / CIES Programme in Spain since 2010, will organise study days devoted to the practical aspects of the law of football. The sessions will be on 2 and 3 November in Punta del Este (Uruguay).
The seminar is supported by the Confederation of South American Football (CONMEBOL), the Uruguayan Football Association (AUF), the "UEFA Education Program" and CIES. A limited number of scholarships (tuition) are available to students and alumni of theFIFA / CIES International University Network and the FIFA Master.
The sessions are a follow-up to the training programme set up in Cartagena de Indias (Colombia) in 2011.Their main objective is to focus on practical examples and case law related to football to enable participants to acquire the skills needed for their daily work in this area.
Many keynote speakers will participate in the event:
• Ángel Maria Villar Llona,President of RFEF, vice-president of FIFA and UEFA, Spain
• Sebastian Bauza, President of the Uruguayan Football Association (AUF), Uruguay
• Gorka Villar Bolaín, lawyer (Sports & Advisers), Legal Adviser of CONMEBOL, Spain
• Eduardo Dervishaj, General Coordinator of the UEFA licensing department, RFEF, Spain
• Emilio A. Silvero García, Head of the department "Discipline and Integrity at UEFA, CAS Arbitrator, Switzerland
• Hugo Pasos, lawyer, Argentine Football Association (AFA), Argentina
• Javier Gómez-Cano Carvajal, Head of Budget and Reporting", RFEF, Spain
• Cravo Daniel Souza, lawyer (Cravo Souza e Abogados Asociados), Brazil
• Omar Ongaro, Head of Players' Status at FIFA, Switzerland
• Michele Bernasconi, CAS Arbitrator, Switzerland
• Pedro Díaz Varas, lawyer, Legal Adviser to the RFEF, Spain
• Hernán Navazcuéz, lawyer, former Executive Secretary General of AUF, Uruguay
• Anibal de Olvera, Secretary General of AUF, Uruguay
• Rafael Trevisan, lawyer (Claria Trevisan & Abogados), General Coordinator of the FIFA / CIES Programme in Argentina
Those interested in a scholarship (covering tuition) must have strong Spanish language skills. Please send requests to Vincent Monnier (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 10 October at the latest.
For more information:
Real Federación Española de Fútbol
Pilar Peláez (email@example.com)
Phone: +34 91 495 98 00 / Fax.+34 91 495 98 01