Sport Med Clinica de Medicina del Deporte is a private medical clinic located in Guadalajara, Mexico with over 20 years of experience in the sports medicine sciences.
The city of Guadalajara has a population of about six million people and is one of the three most important cities in the country, the other two being Monterrey and Mexico City.
During all these years we have been advisers to the country’s professional football teams and football leagues.
Our aim is to provide the best high-quality medical care for football players, from beginners to professionals, as well as athletes of other disciplines. We have a multidisciplinary group of professionals dedicated to the health of male and female athletes.
Our objectives are to:
1. Provide medical attention and an integral rehabilitative programme of the highest quality
2. Optimise our professional human resources for the benefit of the football players and referees through the use of up-to-date techniques and methods of treatment
3. Provide continuous training for our medical staff (congresses, workshops, etc.)
4. Organise sports medicine congresses, courses, etc. for the medical community in the country
5. Promote preventive programmes to avoid injuries to football players and referees
Our services include: sports medicine, physical therapy, trauma and orthopaedics, musculoskeletal medicine, cardiopulmonary medicine, sports nutrition, exercise physiology and psychology.
We also have access to state-of-the-art hospital facilities to perform diagnostic tests such as ultrasound, 3D bone scan, magnetic resonance imaging, etc.
Your contact at the FIFA Medical Centre of Excellence in Guadalajara
Francisco Arroyo, MD
Clínica de Medicina
Tel: 52 (33) 3656.6999
Fax: 52(33) 3944.9285/3944.9889