INVITATION TO TENDER
“FIFA Food & Beverage Concessionaire Programme”
for the 2013 FIFA Confederations Cup and 2014 FIFA World Cup™ Brazil
The Fédération Internationale de Football Association (FIFA) announces the opening of the tendering process and wishes to invite parties to submit tenders for the operation of the FIFA food and beverage operations for the following FIFA events:
• 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil™ and
• the FIFA Confederations Cup Brazil 2013.
The FIFA Food & Beverage Concessionaire Programme for the aforementioned Events shall consist of the following three distinct food & beverage programmes:
• the Public Catering Programme, for general ticket holders
• the Media Catering Programme, for certain media groups
• the Staff Catering Programme, for on-site working staff
The Tender Process is divided into two phases:
• Phase 1 of the Tender: the initial phase during which FIFA collects information regarding the tenderer(s) based on which it evaluates eligibility of such tenderer(s) to receive the full Tender documentation and participate in Phase 2.
• Phase 2 of the Tender: following the evaluation of the information returned by interested parties in Phase 1, selected tenderers will be asked to sign a confidentiality agreement and FIFA will then send such parties the full Tender documents for participation in Phase 2, which sets out the detailed requirements and the terms and conditions for the FIFA Food & Beverage Concessionaire Programme.
In order to be considered eligible to receive the Tender documents constituting Phase 2 of the Tender, interested parties are invited to provide FIFA with the required documentation and responses to the questions specified in the Phase I document which is available in English only and can be downloaded by clicking the link on the right-hand side of this story.
Applications shall be in English only and can be submitted as from today, 30th of January 2012.
The deadline for completion of Phase 1 of the Tender is 17 February 2012 at 18h00 CET.