The FIFA Football Task Force 2014 will convene under the chair of Franz Beckenbauer for its third meeting on 22 February 2012 in Zurich. The main focus will be on updates and follow-ups from the last meeting.
The main points on the agenda are as follows:
· Fair Play – conduct of players, coaches and officials on and off the pitch
· Laws of the Game: Offside (Law 11: “interfering with an opponent”) and communication systems
· Topics for the IFAB meeting such as a fourth substitution during extra time, the triple punishment and goal-line technology
· Update from the medical working group
· Update from the Beach Soccer working group on revision of the regulations
· Women’s football
Unavailable to attend the next meeting due to other commitments is Deputy Chairman Pele.
For more information on the FIFA Football Task Force 2014 please click on the relevant links which can be found on the right.