Are you interested in the benefits of installing artificial turf? Are you looking to install artificial turf at a location?
If so on Thursday 27th November, FIFA will be conducting a full day seminar.
A range of topics will be covered including:
1) Decision making process
3) Economic and Business modelling
4) Club and Community development
5) Partnership strategies
6) Technical and Performance analysis
7) Youth Development
8) Maximising participation
9) Water Management, conservation and savings
10) Construction of an artificial turf
11) Maintenance of an artificial turf pitch
12) Legacy strategy through artificial turf
Anyone interested in the development of artificial turf and/or the installation of artificial turf should attend this seminar.
The seminar is free but you have to register in advance. Due to the high numbers of anticipated attendees, it is imperative you register soon to guarantee your place. The deadline for registration is October 14th 2008.
To register, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include your company, address and telephone number.
The seminar will be held at:
Cnr Rivonia Road & Grayston Drive
Registration will take place between 8.30-9.15am, with the event starting at 9.30am